We want it all because food should be delicious... even when you're on an elimination diet and it has to be allergen-free!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Meals on Thursday, 7/2/15

Breakfast

Again, for breakfast, everyone has gotten pretty adept at grabbing something from among the choices of what they know they can have if they don't see a big meal I've made for all of us. This morning will not be one of those mornings, so they'll fend for themselves. As for me, I grabbed a handful of berries and a fingerful of pistachios before I taught a piano lesson.

Lunch

Leftovers again. I'm getting kind of tired of Creamy Walnut Pasta with broccoli, even though it's yummy. Plus, they say you shouldn't eat the same things over and over, so we need to let that lie for a little while.

Dinner

Tonight I will use the leftover pork chops to make some sort of stir-fry using very limited ingredients. I'll post what I come up with.

I chopped the leftover pork chops into small, bite-size pieces. For the sauce I put half a can of pineapple (left from the pineapple marinade I used to cook the port in the first place) into the VitaMix and pulverized it, adding a bit of sesame oil, APB, fresh ginger, onion, water, and tofu.

I served the meat with stir-fried veggies (cabbage, celery, onion, and broccoli in the community pot; carrots and peppers each in their own separate bowls for those who could have them). I served it with Soy/Dairy-Free Fried Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment