We want it all because food should be delicious... even when you're on an elimination diet and it has to be allergen-free!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Meals on Tuesday, 6/30/15

Today, everyone will be gone from home all day long except me. That means leftovers, leftovers, leftovers! (I'm finally figuring out that I should make larger batches of these things when I make them so that we can have some left for another meal!)

Iivo packed leftovers for lunch.

OG packed leftovers for lunch and had the snack bar prepare her dinner according to her eliminations.

EL ate lunch and dinner at her sister EV's house, where she was helping clean and organize all day. EV prepared both meals according to her eliminations. (Yay for these kinds of friends in your life!)

Iivo and I ate leftovers for dinner. I'm getting more experimental with things, so I modified the leftover Creamy Walnut Pasta with an additional sauce. I threw a single serving of leftover Pumpkin Quinoa Porridge and the leftover pumpkin from the can into the Vitamix with some Homemade Almond Milk and spices to make a different-tasting sauce.

Hooray for leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment